Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Welcome to our family blog!


Cameron (almost 10):
Our family is so cool! This is where we will write about the fun stuff we do. This is my first time writing in this blog. My sister and I are playing right now and watching "Go Diego, Go!". I did some really fun stuff today. I made a holiday wreath and some paper decorations.

Jessica (aka Mom)
Welcome to the first post on our new family blog. Cameron wanted a place to write about what we do and why it's so cool to him, so we started this blog for that reason. He's watched me blog and even had me put things on some of my blogs for him, but lately he's been itching to do it himself. We are a busy family so we probably won't be adding to this daily. We do like to talk about our unschooling life though, so we'll be adding to it fairly regularly.

In case you haven't guessed, this pic is of me and my two kiddos, Cameron (who is now almost 10) and Catherine (who is now 2-1/2). The picture was taken last year, so we've all grown a little bit since then. I wish I had a more recent picture of all of us, but unfortuately I'm usually the one taking the pics. I have LOADS of pics of the kids though! I'm sure you'll be seeing quite a few of them here.

No comments: